WYOMING REGISTERED AGENT, ANNUAL REPORT AND MAIL FORWARDING FAQ
$2295 for a 12 year old shelf company for a limited time. Ask for the list here.
CORPORATIONS AND SHELF LLC'S
BUILD CORPORATE CREDIT
TOPICS ON THIS SHEET:
Wyoming companies need the following to remain in good standing:
1. WYOMING REGISTERED AGENTS: A Registered Agent is your contact in Wyoming. Every company needs a Registered Agent.
· What is a Wyoming Registered Agent? A Registered Agent receives important official mail such as notices from the IRS, government agencies, courts, or other persons serving notice upon the company. Examples: Notice of audit, notice of a lawsuit, subpoenas and summons.
· Can you be a Registered Agent? Yes, if you live in Wyoming, or if you have a full-time human in your office in Wyoming. If not, you must obtain a registered agent in Wyoming if you’re not there and you don’t have a full-time employee at your office in Wyoming. Simply, if you're not in Wyoming, then you need a Wyoming Registered Agent.
· How much is a Registered Agent? We charge $75 per year. Many others provide this service at a higher fee. We keep our expenses low and pass on the savings to you.
· Why Wyoming?
· Wyoming has a great respect for property rights
· There’s no income tax (only applies to you when you're really doing business out of Wyoming)
· Pro-business environment
· The State of Wyoming doesn’t collect information on the owners of the Wyoming corporation or Wyoming LLC.
If you file the Wyoming company in your home state (i.e. California, Georgia, Florida), the company must stay current in Wyoming. A Wyoming registered agent is needed at all times to serve as contact for the company.
2. ANNUAL REPORT: Every Wyoming company must file an annual report with the Secretary of State.
· This fee is $50 per year, payable to the Wyoming Secretary of State
· Filing the annual report and paying this fee is mandatory for all Wyoming Companies.
· The fee is much less than what many other states charge (i.e. Nevada, Delaware).
· The annual report and fee is due on the first of the month every year, in the same month the company was initially filed. For example, if the company was initially filed on October 12, 2009, then the annual report is due on October 1, in subsequent year of 2010, 2011; and so on.
· If you’re late in filing…
· The company is dissolved within 60 days.
· The company may be brought back into good standing within two years on when it was dissolved.
3. MAIL FORWARDING: OPTIONAL SERVICE: This service is used to protect your privacy, property interests and to establish a presence in Wyoming.