CONVERTING A NEVADA CORPORATION TO A WYOMING CORPORATION
CONVERT A NEVADA CORPORATION TO A WYOMING CORPORATION?
1. Nevada filing fees are too high, and rising.
Nevada's Annual List of Officers is $125 VS. Wyoming Annual Report $50
Fees are scheduled to increase in 2009.
2. Nevada plans an income tax. Don't believe it? See this article in Gaming Magazine.
3. State business license required in Nevada.
NV State Business License requires list of stockholders, their SSN, and % of ownership disclosed as of June 1, 2005. Applies for all corporations and LLC's, even if you DON'T do business in Nevada. Privacy is dead in Nevada. PROOF
Many incorporators in Nevada are not talking about this requirement. Failing to file this Nevada business license can lead to the following consequences:
4. The Secretary of State of Nevada SELLS your information to information clearinghouses. And they sell it to the IRS through a company called ChoicePoint. Don't believe us? Call them at 775/684-5708. For years, Nevada has been promoting that they don't have an information sharing agreement with the IRS. So what? Ok. You don't share the information, you sell it. I can see how that protects privacy.
WHAT DOES IT COST? IS IT WORTH IT TO MOVE THE NEVADA CORPORATION TO WYOMING?
DO YOU WANT TO DOMESTICATE OR CONTINUE THE COMPANY? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
The effect is the same.
Continuance: You intend to continue the corporation in Wyoming as if it existed there the entire time.
Domestication: You dissolve the Nevada corporation after you file in Wyoming.
As to not confuse anyone, it's easier to file ARTICLES OF DOMESTICATION.
HOW DO I DOMESTICATE MY NEVADA CORPORATION IN WYOMING?
COMPLETE THE ARTICLES OF DOMESTICATION AND MAKE A COPY OF THE DOCUMENT
1. The document may be executed by the Chairman of the Board, President or another of its officers.
2. The following documents must accompany the application:
After this is completed, dissolve the corporation in Nevada.
HOW DO I CONTINUE THE CORPORATION IN WYOMING?
Most people want to preserve their incorporate date, because an older corporation appears to be more established than a newer one. This procedure is called a CONTINUANCE. We can handle this for you by assigning us as a corporate officer of the company.
In Wyoming, a corporation can be continued as if it existed there the entire time. This means that a corporation in Nevada, the Netherlands, or even Costa Rica can be continued in Wyoming, as if it was always in Wyoming from the beginning.
1. The application shall be executed by the corporation by its president or other officer, director, trustee, manager or person performing functions equivalent to those of a president and who is authorized to execute the application on behalf of the corporation and shall be verified by the officer signing on behalf of the corporation.
2. The application shall be accompanied by one (1) exact or photo copy.
3. The following documents must accompany the application:
NEVADA WILL CHARGE YOU FOR THE DOCUMENTS. HOW MUCH? NEVADA FEES HERE.