CORPORATIONS AND SHELF LLC'S
BUILD CORPORATE CREDIT
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR COMPANY'S CREDIT SCORE.
Does your company have a credit score?
If not, there are basic principles to keep in mind.
- All information available about your business
must be consistent at all levels. This means that the
information you provide to the bank, suppliers, the Secretary of
State, the local municipality, and everyone else, must be consistent
and true. Once this is done, you may proceed to build
- Pay your bills early after you establish an account with the
credit reporting agencies and those who provide a score to your
business. Stop only when you're satisfied with your score.
- Verify, verify, verify. Always verify the accuracy of any
report. Always confirm that the information available about
your business is true, correct and consistent.
- Think of everyone that's a vendor to your business. Ask
them to provide you a line of credit.
- Do what you can to obtain a credit agreement between you and the
vendor, without serving as a personal guarantor for the business.
This means you are not liable for the account. In this manner,
the business is only liable to pay the account, and the credit built
will reflect that.
- As you pay these credit accounts early, report these business
relationships to the credit agency, those who score your business
(DNB). This should boost your scores.
SHELF COMPANIES . BUILD CORPORATE
CREDIT . TRANSPARENCY
109 EAST 17TH
STREET, SUITE 25, CHEYENNE WY 82001
Office 307.237.2580, Fax 702.920.8824,
All Rights Reserved